Expand all | Collapse all
- When is the next release?
- Why is there such a long wait between releases?
I have a time-consuming Clark Kent job and am pursuing an MBA. And, frankly, I'm easily distracted.
- Why can't you quit the Clark Kent job and write full time?
I like to eat. A lot.
- What are you working on now?
- When did you start writing?
My first suspense was about a female rabbit PI (Babs) going after an art thief and murderer. I used forensics to solve the case and everything. I think I was 8 (maybe 9?) years old.
Fall Dead was written when I was 19, but it took a long time to find a home for it because I was--and still am--a procrastinator.
- Where do you get your ideas?
I do a lot of daydreaming...and the voices in my head help.
- How much autobiographical material gets transformed into characters and situations in your writing?
Very little. Characters might have the skills or interests (e.g. martial arts, music, etc.) that I do, but that's it. Sometimes I will steal a situation in my life, but I'll expand upon it and twist it until it's nearly unrecognizable even to me.
- Where can I get help with writing?
Look under Writing Stuff
- What do you read?
Just joking. Well...not only gaming manuals.
A lot of different genres, but mainly romance. And A LOT of comic books, including anything and everything by Mike Mignola, Frank Miller, Paul Dini, Bruce Timm, Jeff Loeb, and Neil Gaiman.
And Hugh Laurie if he ever writes another book.
- How old are you?
Old, but not old enough to spend the rest of my days sipping mai tais on a sandy beach.
- How often is the site updated?
Not often enough.
- Where can I get help with web stuff?
Look under Geek Stuff
- What the frick do the stars () mean?
I give out stars to things I think are exceptional, be it a story or web site.
- I'm having problems with the site. What should I do?
- Do you have a newsletter?
Not at this time.
- Do you Twitter? Facebook? Any social media?
No, no...ah, doesn't this web site count for something?
- Do you attend conferences, like RT and RWA National?
I would love to, but the Clark Kent job gets in the way.